NVidia has released the Windows 8 drivers for all supported video cards, so when I've installed my Windows 8 EE 64-bit I've downloaded the "stable" driver available for this operating system (driver version was 302.82).
Playing Battlefield 3 using these drivers result in random crash of the game.
So I've taken a look at event log and found that a dll caused the problem. The dll was "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\nvwgf2um.dll".
Searching on the web I've found a lot of people that has the same problem.
So, we have installed (my friend MiKe and me), the beta version of the NVidia drivers (304.79) that solved the problem.
If you are experiencing the same error, try installing the NVidia beta version of the drivers for Window 8.
Hope this helps!